Do you need T-shirts printed ?
T shirt printers based in Bristol. We are quality Bristol screen printers, so If you are looking for a friendly and helpful t-shirt printing service, welcome to Elusive Press. We are much more than just a t-shirt printer and can print on a wide range of garments. This is why many choose us as their regular screen printing service. We offer a high quality fast turnaround screen printing service. We also offer cheap and extremely affordable single colour T shirt promotion printing packages. Alongside this service we are able to offer high quality sweatshirt printing, label printing and custom garment printing. We are able to cater for small or large print runs. Whatever your t shirt or garment printing requirements, we are sure we can help you.
Our professional garment screen printing studio was established in 2001. With over 13 years printing experience for our own and others brands, we are confident to offer a high quality service and range of products that includes;
- Small volume t-shirt and sweatshirt printing.
- Medium to large volume t-shirt and sweatshirt printing.
- Single colour to 6 colour t shirt prints available.
- Printed labels.
- Specialist inks and prints.
- Packaging service.
- Artwork and graphic design service.
We have steadily grown into a commercial screen printing studio, located in South Bristol. As artists living in the city we organically developed our Screen Printing Studio based on our own needs to produce high quality textile screen prints. We continue to be inspired by the creative people and works of art flowing from the talented artists and designers in the surrounding communities.
We supply many independent clothing brands, private individuals, sports teams, festivals, schools and clubs. Having a stag night or a hen party? well we can print for that too.
Small runs or high volume runs, we always strive to re-produce your design to the highest print quality using the most advanced and modern inks available. Known by our customers for our friendly service, we are always on hand to discuss your order and offer advice regarding the screen printing process where needed.
Screen set up for printing on T Shirts and Sweat Shirts.
With the screen printing process each colour in a design requires its own print screen to be made and prepared.
Screen printing set up can be broken down as follows;
- 1 colour print has 1 screen
- 2 colour print has 2 screens
- 3 colour print has 3 screens
- 4 colour print has 4 screens
- 5 colour print has 5 screens
- 6 colour print has 6 screens
- We can do a maximum of 6 colours per design
Cost for making one screen starts at £15 per screen (excluding special offers)
Please view our price page for more detailed information on t shirt printing costs.
This is what a screen printing screen looks like..
Acceptable Artwork Files, .eps .ai, .psd .pdf .cdr .jpg .gif .png
1. Vector based artwork eg .Adobe Illustrator is best if you want very crisp edges for your print design.
2. High resolution jpegs, gif or png image files saved at 300 dpi are also ok. We can also work from Photoshop files. More information;
- The print quality of your garment will be determined by the quality of the artwork you supply.
- One way to check if your artwork is good enough to print from; Print it out approx A4 size with a desktop printer on high quality setting on paper. If the quality looks good enough to you, then we will be be able to use it.
- If you are unable to supply print ready artwork, we have experienced graphic designers that are able to bring your artwork up to printing standard (price depends upon artwork and will be discussed on a per job basis)
- If your artwork needs to be completely redrawn we can discuss and offer this service.
This is what an Artwork Transparency Film looks like.
We can supply a variety of quality garments, in all colours and in many different styles and fabric weights. We have multiple trade suppliers and can supply most brands to offer you a wide range of choice.
- T shirts, hooded sweatshirts, crew neck sweatshirts, polo shirts, vests, tote bags and tea towels.
- You can supply your own garments for us to print on if you choose (we will negotiate a print only price for this)
Turnaround time 1 week to 10 days
- Our job completion times are quick, providing the artwork has been supplied print ready and does not need too much refinement or adjustment.
- Screens can be made in 1-3 days from receipt of artwork for single colour prints. Once the job enters the print queue, one week is usually enough time to get the job done.
- We do have busy periods, however we can speed up turnaround time ahead of other jobs for a small premium.
We can supply T shirts boxed in multiples or individually bagged, please see price page for more info.