Do you need T-shirts printed ?
We are quality Cornwall and Bristol screen printers, so If you are looking for a friendly and helpful t shirt printing service, welcome to Elusive Press. We specialise in eco friendly screen printing techniques and can offer a wide range of ethically manufactured and 100% organic cotton garments. This is why many choose us as their regular screen printing service. We also offer affordable single colour t shirt printing packages. Whatever your t shirt or garment printing requirements, we are sure we can help you.
Our professional UK garment screen printing studio was established in 2001. With over 19 years printing experience for our own and others brands, we are confident to offer a high quality service and range of products that includes;
- Small-large volume t shirt and sweatshirt printing.
- Eco Friendly - water based and discharge inks.
- Water proof screen printed vinyl stickers.
- Custom rebrand t shirt label printing.
- Surfboard decal printing.
- T shirt packaging service.
- Screen printed art prints
- Artwork and graphic design service.
Screen set up for printing on t shirts and sweatshirts.
With the screen printing process each colour in a design requires its own print screen to be made and prepared.
Screen printing set up can be broken down as follows;
- 1 colour print has 1 screen
- 2 colour print has 2 screens
- 3 colour print has 3 screens
- 4 colour print has 4 screens
- 5 colour print has 5 screens
- 6 colour print has 6 screens
- We can do a maximum of 6 colours per design
Cost for making one screen starts at £15 per screen (excluding special offers)
Please view our price page for more detailed information on t shirt printing costs.
Acceptable Artwork Files, .eps .ai, .psd .pdf .cdr .jpg .gif .png
Supplying Artwork Files.
1. Vector based artwork eg .Adobe Illustrator is best if you want very crisp edges for your print design.
2. High resolution jpegs, gif or png image files saved at 300 dpi are also ok. We can also work from Photoshop files. More information;
- The print quality of your garment will be determined by the quality of the artwork you supply.
- One way to check if your artwork is good enough to print from; Print it out approx A4 size with a desktop printer on high quality setting on paper. If the quality looks good enough to you, then we will be be able to use it.
- If you are unable to supply print ready artwork, we have experienced graphic designers that are able to bring your artwork up to printing standard (price depends upon artwork and will be discussed on a per job basis)
- If your artwork needs to be completely redrawn we can discuss and offer this service.
We can supply a variety of quality garments, in all colours and in many different styles and fabric weights. We have multiple trade suppliers and can supply any brand to offer you a wide range of choice.
- T shirts, hooded sweatshirts, crew neck sweatshirts, polo shirts, vests, tote bags and tea towels.
Supply your own garments.
If you wish to supply your own garments for printing then we are more than happy for quote for you printing only.
Turnaround time 1 week to 10 days
- Our job completion times are quick, providing the artwork has been supplied print ready and does not need too much refinement or adjustment.
- Screens can be made in 1-3 days from receipt of artwork for single colour prints. Once the job enters the print queue, one week is usually enough time to get the job done.
- We do have busy periods, however we can speed up turnaround time ahead of other jobs for a small premium.
We steadily grew into a commercial screen printing studio whilst being located in South Bristol UK. We now have a second studio for t-shirt printing based in West Cornwall. As artists living in the city we organically developed our Screen Printing Studio based on our own needs to produce high quality textile screen prints. We continue to be inspired by the creative people and works of art flowing from the talented artists and designers in the surrounding communities.
We supply many independent clothing brands, private individuals, sports teams, festivals, schools and clubs. Having a stag night or a hen party? well we can print for that too.
Small runs or high volume runs, we always strive to re-produce your design to the highest print quality using the most advanced and modern inks available. Known by our customers for our friendly service, we are always on hand to discuss your order and offer advice regarding the screen printing process where needed.